The return on the first investment in the average savings account is calculated as 2 years.
The savings rate has been obtained from the data of our customers who have followed the following items:
- Compliance with speed limits and general driving rules.
- Minimizing the use of out of work.
- Preventing private use of out of work.
- Avoiding to use places with heavy traffic with the assistance of live traffic information.
- Reducing workforce loss as a result of accidents caused by misuse.
- Reducing wear on vehicles and consequently the maintenance costs.
- Decreasing insurance premiums due to reduced damage.